Pathway 5: fOR Australian rEGISTERED Architects

If you are registered in Australia, you are entitled to registration in New Zealand as of right, in accordance with the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997.

For this to apply, your registration in Australia must be current, so that you are currently able to practice in Australia.

No assessment is involved and there is no fee for processing your application. However, you will need to provide proof of your state or territory current registration. You can apply at any time.

Please fill out the application form.